Our client owns and operates electricity and fibre networks, and has a reputation for excellence and innovation.
They currently seek to employ a Commercial & Regulatory Manager to develop and facilitate the commercial and regulatory strategy for their fibre and electricity distribution businesses, supporting the Group’s long term strategy, and providing assurance of regulatory compliance.
As an experienced Commercial manager, you will also provide support to the Group’s relevant Executives to ensure that the profitability of the relevant business divisions are optimised, and that strategic opportunities are developed and actioned. Integral in this role is the responsibility for the analysis, monitoring and reporting of key commercial and regulatory indicators.
- Develop and lead a commercial and regulatory strategy that aligns with stakeholder (including regulatory) expectations.
- Oversee and maintain appropriate business models to support commercial and regulatory forecasting and decision making.
- Supervision and lead a dedicated team of analysts & administrators.
- Ensure the pricing strategy aligns with stakeholder expectations, and delivers an appropriate commercial and regulatory return.
- Lead the review of all pricing in line with regulatory expectations.
- Ensure appropriate consultation with key stakeholders for all pricing and pricing impacts.
- Ensuring all compliance requirements in relation to pricing are met.
- Understand new technologies and their impact on the business and current pricing structures.
- Review and analyse key financial indicators for the relevant Executives.
- Oversee benchmarking of key financial, regulatory and operational metrics.
- Ensuring major contracts with the businesses are in place and manage risk appropriately
- Advise on impacts of regulatory changes and recommend appropriate strategies.
- Lead the submission process for areas of business and industry concern and support.
- Represent the businesses at industry forums.
- Support Executives with identifying growth or other business development opportunities.
- Prepare budgets, quarterly forecast and longer term projections of revenue and costs.
- Monitor and report on financial performance against KPI’s and trend analysis.
- Ensure the team are adequately trained, authorised to perform and capable.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Proven Commercial Management experience in a large complex organisation
- Experience leading a team of analysts
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this business critical role than apply here or call Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 0211816300 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 91299