- 3 Month Contract
- Ideally Immediate Start
Get stuck in make your mark with this progressive go-ahead company!
About the role:
This diverse role reports the Operation Centre Manager where you will support a unique business operating as a joint venture. This will have you wearing many hats!
You will support the integrity of the company’s financial systems, processes and maintain a robust control environment that will lead to accurate and timely financial reporting and decision making for the both partners.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide effective leadership and direction for the delivery of all business support and administration functions
- Lead accountability for financial planning, monitoring and reporting functions including consolidations
- Manage and monitor financial performance of the Business Support team and deliver agreed services on time and within budget
- Manage and oversee the operation of building and facilities maintenance
Your qualifications & skills:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an accounting role
- Ability to complete month end and consolidate accounts
- High technology literacy to maximise system processes over excel spreadsheets
- Commercial and business awareness
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management
- Experience in managing buildings and facilities
- Staff management experience
About my client:
This joint venture operates 24/7 to help manage the transport network in real-time, focusing on all modes of land transport, from pedestrians, public transport, and general traffic through to freight.
There overall goal is to ensure customers journeys are safe and optimised.
How to apply:
For more information, or a confidential conversation, please contact Adrienne on 021 192 6438 or apply now.
REF # 116722