My client is a well-established manufacturing client in South Auckland and are on the hunt for Commercial Administrator to join their dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work in a fast paced and busy role. You’ll be liaising with all relevant departments to drive mutually profitable outcomes while they are focusing on sales and providing great customer solutions.
The organisation is known for our top quality products and outstanding customer service. There’s never a dull moment when you’re working for a market leader, so read on and find out how you can contribute to, and become part of this exciting dynamic brand!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and juggle a full spectrum of administration tasks for the Commercial team including, pricing, purchase orders and contracts
- Manage a database of clients and provide them with required information.
- Ensure all pricing is completed via the company’s pricing application system in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist sales and manufacturing with margin improvement when required
- Prepare contract documents as required
- Maintain contract management database, reporting and follow up of actions
- Understand and ensure work complies with controlled documents, complete and maintain quality record when required by procedural
- Comprehensive analytical experience using Excel and other tools
To be successful in the role you should preferably have:
- Previous experience in anYu accounts administrative role
- Ability to work with numbers, and understanding of financial balance sheets
- Highly effective computer skills
- Computer literate, including Microsoft office with good Excel skills.
- Persistent with a high level of work ethic and professionalism.
- Experience with commercial products (desirable but not required).
- Professional demeanour, good sense of humour, down to earth, approachable and work well as part of a team.
- Attentive to detail and analytical mind to pick up any discrepancies
What you get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Parking site
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and Fun Working Environment
No two days are the same, you'll be working to multiple deadlines so the ability to stay focused and calm under pressure is essential as is your attention to detail.
Working in a fast moving, exciting and rewarding environment your ability to work autonomously, be proactive and adapt to change is vital.
If this role sounds like you, please click below to apply now, quoting Ref #104541 . For any queries, please contact Reva Dalal, Client Manager on 021937783