- Fixed term role-8months
- $60-63k per annum, pro rata
- Hutt Valley location
My client is looking for an experienced administrator from ideally an EA background who is experienced in providing high level support to a board.
The successful candidate will be trusted to provide governance advice that assists the organisation and makes sure they’re conducting their business in a transparent responsible way.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide high level administration support from agendas, meeting minutes, reporting and making sure they’re accurate and distributed within agreed timeframes
- Prepare and coordinate meetings as required and liaise with relevant people for a successful meeting
- Maintain meeting records both electronic and hard copies
- Liaise with the various committees and community boards to ensure they’re informed of relevant matters relating to their operation
- Respond to questions and enquiries from internal and external stakeholders within agreed timeframes
- Provide advice on meeting procedures and legislative requirements
- Participate in projects as needed and designated by their manager
If you’re an experienced EA or administrator in providing support to a public sector board, and you have high level organisational skills as well as an excellent communicator this is going to be an excellent relatively short-term opportunity for you.
Why you should apply?
- Excellent chance to get into a diverse, and forward-thinking team
- Hutt Valley location if you’re wanting to reduce your commute time
- Work with a great cohesive team where you will continue to build upon your personal growth
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply now.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on 04 473 2114
Job ref: 98554
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz