- Purpose and values led
- Marketing and Comms role
- Initial 3-6 month fixed term contract
We’re assisting a truly purpose driven and values led organisation with the recruitment of a Comms and Marketing Advisor pro to join their team for an initial 3-6 month fixed term contract.
The Communications & Marketing Advisor supports the achievement of organisation’s purpose, vision, mission and values by initiating, developing and maintaining the full range of communications and marketing activity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Have a continuous quality improvement approach that is energised, responsive and appropriate for the audience being served, for all internal and external communications.
- Ensure the organisation’s voice, tone and style are maintained throughout.
- Ensure both all sites and social channels have engaging, relevant and fresh content.
- Prepare weekly internal communications updates for the CE.
- Take initiative where needed to refresh brochures, promotional materials and undertake other activity including marketing activity.
To be successful you will need:
- 3+ communications experience in a similar role
- Superior writing ability
- Skilled at using social media, digital media, and creating content and design
This is fantastic and flexible role for an experienced Marcomms candidate.
This is a fixed term contract role with an ASAP start. You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 110252