Our client is looking for an Part Time Event Coordinator in the city fringe area. This role supports the operational management and performance of a community centre. This includes providing facility maintenance, events coordination and customer service to meet the needs of individual customers, and creating an effective community practises on a part time basis.
The right candidate will be required to:
- Provide exceptional customer experience
- Supporting a community development focused practice
- Creating a high level of engagement with the facilities
- Fostering networking and collaboration opportunities across local facilities and communities
- Ensure that the community centre/s is used by a wide range of community groups for various purposes
- Develop and promote a suitable programs to operate from the community centre annually
- Developing a range of programmes and activities to meet community needs and priorities
- Assist the Facility Manager in promoting the community centre activities
- Develop collaborative relationships and networks with community groups
- Assist in coordinating activities
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent interpersonal skills an understanding of community interactions
- Some exposure of working within the community environment or events management
- Enjoy working with people from diverse social, economic and ethnic backgrounds
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Time Flexibility
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Current NZ Drivers licence
- Technologically Savvy
- This role is based in East Auckland and will be a part time role, Monday to Friday.
For any queries please contact Reva Dalal, Client Manager on 021 937 783 or apply directly and you will be contacted if you are successful.
Job Ref: 99523