Our client is a privately owned SME engaged in manufacturing, import, and export. They are located in accessible premises on Auckland’s North Shore.
An opportunity is available for an experienced Company Accountant to assume responsibility for the full spectrum of the company’s finances for a 6-month period, commencing sometime in late June, early July. The initial focus of this role will be to stabilise and build some structure into current finance processes, working closely with the leadership team. There will be potential for the role to develop into a permanent arrangement for the right candidate. This is a busy, hands-on accounting role requiring someone comfortable with getting stuck into the detail and the workings of the ERP system.
Duties will involve:
- Daily processing of Chart of Accounts
- Posting Journals, AP, AR
- Cashflow reporting
- Monthly management reporting
- Sales reporting
- Management of foreign exchange
- GST/FBT returns
- Management of budgets and overheads
- Ad hoc analysis
We would be very keen to hear from suitably experienced candidates, ideally CA or CPA qualified, or near to, with a skill-set encompassing:
- The ability to pick up new ERP Systems quickly
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong understanding of Inventory valuations, Average Cost, Gross Profit Margin, Landed Cost etc
- Management of Foreign Exchange and Cashflow
- A person that likes to get ‘under the hood’, investigate variances and problem solve
- Inventory background, understands 3PL and warehousing is desirable
- Exports experience with drop shipments and direct shipments desirable
For further information, please contact Duncan McKenzie at Beyond Recruitment on 021 587 360 or by applying to this advert.
REF # 110139