This is a 6-month contract for a Configuration/Deployment Specialist with an ASAP start in Hamilton.
About the role:
Assisting in maintaining the configuration asset library and knowledge base.
Provide options for software configuration options, process changes and initial data population/migration options with programme team members.
Work with internal team members to ensure environments are stable, secure, and effective.
Manage controlled environments: including, deployments, upgrades, backup, performance, access control and audit.
Document/maintain the systems landscape
Record and maintain the issue list for all configuration issues.
Provide leadership and support in implementing releases across the environments.
Quality check and implement change requests / variations relating to deployment where required.
Liaise with vendors’ functional consultants regarding configuration and system issues.
- University degree in the field of information technology, business or equivalent discipline and/or relevant education/experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in application support, engineering and other operational roles.
- Experience with a broad range of technologies; ideally experience with Microsoft centred platforms and delivery software.
- PowerShell scripting experience along with exposure/experience to CI/CD tooling is beneficial.
- Administering databases in a DBA and/or technical application support role.
- Demonstrable application support and technical skills, great teamwork and team building skills, and have sound character and interpersonal skills.
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 102861
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.