About the client:
Working in a motivated and results focused group, this is your opportunity to join a stable and supportive team of Business Analysts & Consultants. They place great emphasis on their staff satisfaction and have a vigorous professional development program, a fantastic culture and a highly responsive management team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Manager, Consulting Services, the Consultant Business Analyst is responsible for providing internal business analysis and consulting services to shape the technology outcomes for the respective business groups.
As the Consultant Business Analyst you'll have your opinions sought and heard whilst making a big impact. If you have a 'consulting mindset' you'll know exactly what we mean.
You will be a strategic thinker, using your initiative and thrive in being a creative, lateral thinker, with an ability to chart a systematic course amongst ambiguity and potential political landscapes. You will be able to support and mentor staff in the role of business analysis and transformation, mentoring and leading to successes with knowledge transfer.
You will be an expert in:
- Developing, analysing and documenting current and future business process, requirements, identifying gaps and opportunities
- Process definition, modelling, business requirements, data mapping
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Capture and model current and planned future business processes
- Business case development
- Actively engage relevant stakeholders to ensure the business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and that stakeholders are fully informed and engaged
Our client offers an outstanding working environment and the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team. For more information please feel free to call Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868. Please quote vacancy number 94352.