- Location South & Central Auckland
- Duration perm & long-term
- Career growth prospects
Contact Centre Representative
If you enjoy the thrill and satisfaction of assisting, guiding and educating others? Read on…
We have multiple opportunities available, across various Auckland locations, with flexible shift working patters, guaranteed to suite your availability and lifestyle. From local government to private corporates, we are supporting our clients to deliver a high level of customer service to their clients.
About the role:
- Fast passed working environment
- Provide phone-based support
- Attend to queries, complaints and compliments
To be successful you must:
- Be computer savvy and able to work across multiple platforms simultaneously
- Have empathy, a calm phone manner and willingness to help others
- Have excellent communication skills and demonstrate confidence and assertiveness in your voice
- Show commitment to your team, the organisation and customers alike
- Be available to work on a rotating roster shift basis, ideally Monday to Sunday
Interested in knowing what’s in it for you?
- Training sure to set you up for success
- Pathway to career progression
- Personal growth, new skills and experience
- Career fulfilment that comes with helping others
Interested in learning more, hit the APPLY button now to register your availability and take your career to the next level in 2022.
To be considered for these opportunities, we welcome applications from NZ Citizens, Permanent Residents and applicants on a valid open work visa. All candidates successfully screened will be contacted.
Job reference # 114437