- Content and Copywriter Contract
- Financial Services sector
- Auckland CBD
We’re assisting a large company within the financial services sector with the recruitment of a Content and Copywriter to join their team for a 6 month contract, starting as soon as possible.
This role is responsible for the delivery customer coof a content overhaul of communications.
The successful candidate will have experience transforming complex terminology in to tangible information.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate end-to-end delivery of briefed customer communications requirements.
- Provide marketing communications support for other projects as required.
You will have:
- Copy and Content experience in a large and complex environment
- Proven experience in project and stakeholder management
- Ability to take complex information and turn it into clear communications to customers
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language and impeccable spelling and grammar
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Copywriting pro to assist on an integral project for a well-known company.
This is a contract role with an ASAP start. You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV
Job Number: 107134