- Part time hours - up to 4 days per week
- Permanent position
Our client is big bank with a simple ambition: extraordinary outcomes and experiences for our customers and staff.
To reach this goal they’ve embedded Human-Centred Design (HCD) principles into the creation of their products and services with their customers’ front and centre.
They are building a new content design team as part of their Design Centre of Expertise and need experienced content specialists like you to make it happen.
In this role you will:
- Report to the Content Design Lead
- Contribute to and lead projects across the Bank, bringing your exceptional UX writing and content strategy skills to the fore
- Approach content problems from an HCD perspective using research and data to inform your work
- Work closely with other designers and members of cross-functional teams to produce beautiful experiences on ANZ technology platforms such as Internet Banking, goMoney, and beyond
- Develop, create and promote content strategies across customer journeys
- Help embed content design into the Design System and develop other resources to support customer experience and ensure consistency through tone, voice, terminology and the like
- Advocate and champion design thinking by bringing customer insights and data to the decision table
- Advocate for inclusive design principles and diversity across all content development, especially accessibility
Now what about you?
Content is your passion. You’re a skilled UX writer, editor and content strategist. You always have the customer in mind when creating content and can switch from thinking about micro-copy interactions to cross-platform customer journey content strategies.
Through your experience, you can demonstrate that you have:
- A developed understanding of the many facets of content design and design thinking 3-5 years’ proven experience leading content strategy and content design activities and projects
- The ability to educate and coach others about the role of content design
- The ability to work collaboratively across multiple product and project teams across different geographies
- Proficiency in project planning, communication and presentation, including an aptitude for convincing others of the value of their ideas
- Confidence with a range of existing digital tools, whilst being open and adaptive to new trends and technologies
- Proficient in project planning, communication and presentation, including an aptitude for convincing others of the value of their ideas
- Good understanding of design systems and their application
- Working knowledge of digital accessibility and familiarity with WCAG 2.1 standards and guidelines
- Great work ethic, proactive and positive mindset
For further information about this role contact Rebecca Berney on Rebecca.Berney@Beyond and quote job number 110040
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz