We have a fantastic opportunity with one of our well established and successful IT clients based in the heart of the Auckland CBD.
The success of this role will hinge on your great copywriting skills (intermediate level) and your ability to really capture the essence of a great story. This role will see you get across a wide variety of digital channels from events, to market intel, to a great staff or client initiative or collaboration. This role will also include: organising events, graphic design and supporting marketing activities.
Our client is willing to train the right person that is going to bring some solid skills and a great attitude to this role. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills across Communications, Marketing, Design and Events in a supportive environment.
To be considered for this great role you will need:
- Proven copywriting skills (ideally 3 years’ experience) across digital channels, print & videos etc;
- Some solid experience supporting comms, events, design and/or marketing teams;
- The ability to assimilate & translate technical info into layman’s terms & enjoy working in technical environments;
- Ability to work with Google Analytics, digital search & social media;
- To be a confident person with well-developed communication and relationship building skills;
- A relevant degree, ideally in journalism, communications or marketing;
- Are based in NZ currently and have valid rights to work in NZ.
Hurry and apply though - this one won’t last long! Send through your CV in WORD format. The most suited applicants for this role will be contacted promptly.
Anna Hobern – Client Manager – Marketing