- Exciting Opportunity for an Experienced Administrator
- Full Time, Permanent Role
- Central Palmerston North – Work Closer to Home!
This well-known organisation is currently looking for an experienced administrator for a varied and people focussed role.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for customer service and a strong background in administration. You will be working with customers to provide specialist advice and knowledge within this unique industry.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of customers and their contractual agreements.
- Providing a high level of customer service and specialist advice to resolve any queries or concerns.
- Administration tasks to support the management of contracts.
- General office administration as required.
To be successful in this role customer service will be your passion and you will have a strong background of administration experience and ideally some experience working with either legislation or contractual agreements. You will be enthusiastic about continuous learning and development and be willing to potentially learn a whole new industry and specialism. A tertiary qualification in a subject such as law, accountancy or commerce would be highly beneficial to your application, although this is not essential.
In return, you will gain a permanent role in an organisation that not only values professional development but also encourages personal growth and wellbeing. You will be able to work closer to home whilst being remunerated at market rate. No day is the same in this role so if you enjoy variety and not always being sat behind a computer this could be the role for you!
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 04 472 2434 for further information about the role, quoting reference 92938.