The Company & Role
My client is one of New Zealand’s largest and best-known organisations, within the Financial Services sector. Due to a large, ongoing project, to separate one of their subsidiaries, they are seeking an experienced Models Analyst to assist them in the implementation of production-ready models and processes.
The role will include;
- The implementation of production-ready models and processes for the calculation of Wholesale and Retail Collective Provisions for lending, based on SAS code and documentation provided by an external consultancy
- Developing production-ready models and processes for the calculation of Loan Break Fees, based on an existing methodology
- Working with the business to train users and hand over the operation of the models
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A strong project management/business analyst background
- Experience with the development of complex mathematical models in SAS
- An understanding of Bank or Finance Company lending
- Strong documentation and training skills
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on firstname.lastname@example.org