My client is one of New Zealand’s largest and best-known organisations, within the Financial Services sector. Due to a large, ongoing project, they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to assist them in separating one of their subsidiaries and support in the implementation of NetSuite.
Working alongside specialist Finance and HR teams, the role will be responsible for establishing new business functions and associated systems, to replace those currently provided by the parent company. This will include;
- Managing the implementation of NetSuite in association with the Finance team
- Oversee a team of consultants implementing HR systems and processes
- Develop and manage workstream project schedules
- Manage workstream risks & issues
- Provide regular status reporting
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A strong project management/business analyst background
- Experience working within a Banking or Asset Finance environment
- Experience managing complex business change and system implementation projects
- Test planning and execution experience
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on email@example.com