My client is one of New Zealand’s largest and best-known organisations, within the Financial Services sector. Due to a large, ongoing project, they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to assist them in establishing a new Treasury function.
Working alongside an established Treasury team, the role will be responsible for establishment of a new Treasury function, including a Warehouse Securitisation funding programme. This will include;
- Developing and managing workstream project schedules
- Manage workstream risks & issues
- Provide regular status reporting
- Document requirements for development and configuration of both internal and third-party software systems
- Develop test plans and test cases for changes to systems, work with the team to complete testing, document testing results
- Document new business processes
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A strong project management/business analyst background
- Experience managing complex business change and system implementation projects
- Test planning and execution experience
- Strong business process analysis, design and mapping skills
- An understanding the Finance and Treasury functions in banking preferably with exposure to Securitisation and Treasury systems
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on firstname.lastname@example.org