- Agile Business Analyst
- Software Development Projects
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with significant experience within Agile software development projects. The purpose of the role is to develop a deep understanding of the business requirements and processes and to document these to create the epics, themes and user stories for the project team to digest. These requirements will then be used to create a vision of the user experience.
- Translate business needs into high level and detailed business requirements, and work with the Development Team to convert them into feasible technical solutions that resolve existing issues and make business and system improvements which support business objectives
- Define functional and system specifications and support the user and acceptance testing to ensure that each step has been carried out, the built solution meets budget, quality, and customer need and any implications for the business have been identified and analysed
- Document business requirements, business processes and system requirements
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers' development teams to convert customer requirements into technical solutions
- Investigate, research and propose new developments in technology that may be usefully applicable to the wider business to improve the current service.
Skills / Experience Required:
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Mignon Olivier Green on 027 582 1129 for more information.
Ref AK 92326
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.