- Agile Project Management
- Software Delivery, JIRA
A Project Manager is required for an industry leading organisation. You will be working on a major technical programme.
In addition, the Project Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Providing project management support to the technical team to ensure smooth day to day running of software delivery project
- Dealing with complex technical projects on super high speed, high volume data systems
- Interfacing with the Programme Manager
- Aiding in the removal of blockers and helping to facilitate successful on time delivery.
The Project Manager will ideally bring the following skills and experience:
- Ability to build excellent working relationship with the tech team and business programme manager
- Excellent understanding of agile development, sprints, stand up’s, use of tools such as JIRA for delivery management
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Previous experience of successfully managing highly technical projects such as infrastructure moves or major product developments
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Mignon Olivier Green on 027 582 1129 for more information.
Ref AK 92329
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.