- 6 Month Contract
- Wellington CBD
- Exciting new team and projects
We are currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join a desirable government agency in Wellington. The team is new and growing at pace and needs a contractor who can quickly review the department’s current contracted services from external suppliers and produce variations and amendments to improve levels of service. You will also re-negotiate contracts where necessary and recommend changes to senior leadership in accordance with the team’s aims.
You will have:
- Experience of managing and amending contracts.
- Understanding the requirements for running a tender process.
- Relationship management skills.
- Experience of working collaboratively in a project environment.
- Understanding of the government rules of sourcing.
- Negotiation skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 94876.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz