- Work for a company that values and promotes employee development and growth
- Accelerate your HR and Payroll expertise. This is a great opportunity for someone with a payroll background looking to establish themselves in HR
- Supportive team environment, work flexibility, and great employee benefits.
I am searching for an organised, pro-active, and professional payroll or HR administrator to join this highly successful team in the Wellington CBD.
Your role would be to run a smooth and accurate payroll process and provide timely reporting to the organisation. You will also be responsible for maintaining accurate filing of all P&C documentation and providing generalist HR support to the People and Capability team.
Other key duties include:
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate and accessible records and policy documentation
- Monitor and maintain the MyHR, Careers, Workforce Assurance and Payroll email inboxes
- Provide support to managers on end-to-end recruitment including drafting job descriptions and advertisements, advertising, arranging interviews and liaising with applicants
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures, updating documentation and desk files as necessary
- Provide general support to the People and Capability Manager and Senior, ensuring operational P&C activities are performed in a timely, systematic and effective manner including information for the HSW and P& C dashboards
- Maintaining accurate and up to date employee records ensuring confidential and secure record management at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous expereince in Payroll, HR administration, and file management
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- High level of personal initiative and organisation skills
- General knowledge of HR and payroll functions and legislation
- A team player, with an ability to work collaboartively aswell as autonomously
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Lily Pearson on 021 199 4661 quoting job number # 113892
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz