- Work for a company that values and promotes employee development and growth
- Accelerate your HR and Payroll expertise. This is a great opportunity for someone with a payroll background looking to establish themselves in HR
- Supportive team environment, work flexibility, and great employee benefits
I am searching for an organised, pro-active, and professional payroll or HR administrator to join this highly successful team in the Wellington CBD.
Your role would be to run a smooth and accurate payroll process and provide timely reporting to the organisation. You will also be responsible for maintaining accurate filing of all P&C documentation and providing generalist HR support to the People and Capability team.
Other key duties include:
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate and accessible records and policy documentation
- Monitor and maintain the MyHR, Careers, Workforce Assurance and Payroll email inboxes
- Provide support to managers on end-to-end recruitment including drafting job descriptions and advertisements, advertising, arranging interviews and liaising with applicants
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures, updating documentation and desk files as necessary
- Provide general support to the People and Capability Manager and Senior, ensuring operational P&C activities are performed in a timely, systematic and effective manner including information for the HSW and P& C dashboards
- Maintaining accurate and up to date employee records ensuring confidential and secure record management at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous expereince in Payroll, HR administration, and file management
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- High level of personal initiative and organisation skills
- General knowledge of HR and payroll functions and legislation
- A team player, with an ability to work collaboartively aswell as autonomously
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
I will be reviewing applications as they come through, so please apply immediately if you are interested.
For further information contact Lily Pearson on 021 199 4661 quoting job number # 113892
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz