- Creative and Digital role
- Digital Communications
- Community Focused Engagement
- Tauranga City Council
Our client is a well recognised organisation in Tauranga. Its strategy and vision is all about engaging with the community; from business to the wider local community. As part of the vision reset, the community is at the heart of every interaction.
Our search is to identify a Creative & Digital Coordinator to coordinate creative and digital community relations activities across the organisation.
This role will support the Community Relations team and wider organisation to achieve outcomes that put the community at the heart of everything they do.
Critical to your success will be:
- Deliver projects including social media and web content, digital and print advertising, EDMs and radio advertising.
- Assist with digital monitoring activities.
- Monitor social media pages including Facebook and LinkedIn and provide support for activating them if required.
- Encourage a digital-first approach within the Community Relations team.
- Contribute to the development and validity of the community relationship database and the community engagement calendar.
- Prepare creative briefs and liaise with the graphic designer and the videographer.
- Assist with video production and talent sourcing.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of external communication.
- Develop and maintain the image library resources.
- Support the Insights Specialist to produce monitoring and measurement deliverables.
- Production of readable, engaging, high quality and ‘error free’ content.
- External design briefs and delivery of outputs are consistent.
Critical Competencies for selection will include:
- A relevant qualification in communications, marketing or similar.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of processes for: print, graphic design and videography.
- Proven experience in relevant software applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook are essential.
- Understanding and interest in social media and online content.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a team and at times works independently.
- Basic design/layout experience (Adobe Photoshop and InDesign).
- Knowledge of HTML and web publishing tools.
- Experience developing content for digital channels, such as websites, social media and digital marketing.
This organisation will provide a competitive salary to the right individual. It is a fantastic opportunity to take your insights and big picture thinking into a role where the community is at the heart of the strategy. You enjoy working with a variety of teams and people providing advice to all relevant groups. The executive team is passionate about what they do with regular stand-ups across the organisation. This organisation is going through change and looking to bring on dynamic and future thinkers.
If you are keen to take this further, please apply with your CV & a cover letter indicating the value you will bring to the role on the link below.
Job number 109975
Please be aware you need to have Permanent Residency or Citizenship to apply for this role.
For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager - Digital, Sales & Marketing on 027 627 9381 at Beyond Recruitment.