|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Vishal Rajani|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this is a replacement hire. The role also includes various other administration tasks and other tasks as required as well as covered other staff roles as required as may be needed in in a small office environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Credit Control; monitoring outstanding accounts, credit checks, collect overdue money within defined time frame and policies
• GST / PAYE return
• Weekly payroll
• Accounts reconciliation; debtor/creditor sub ledger accounts, tax accounts, general ledger, bank accounts.
• Reporting; cashflow forecast, staff purchases, debtor payment tracking
Ideally to be successful in this role you will need:
• A minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a credit controller
• Intermediate Excel & other Microsoft office applications
• Highly motivated, analytical & detailed with an emphasis on driving continual improvement
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills
If this is something of interest Apply now or Call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374