Our client is an innovative business, they are market leaders in their field. They are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team in New Plymouth.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this is a replacement hire. The role also includes various other administration tasks and other tasks as required as well as covered other staff roles as required as may be needed in in a small office environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Credit Control; monitoring outstanding accounts, credit checks, collect overdue money within defined time frame and policies
- GST / PAYE return
- Accounts reconciliation; debtor/creditor sub ledger accounts, tax accounts, general ledger, bank accounts.
- Reporting; cashflow forecast, staff purchases, debtor payment tracking
Ideally to be successful in this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a credit controller or Accounts Receivable
- Intermediate Excel & other Microsoft office applications
- Highly motivated, analytical & detailed with an emphasis on driving continual improvement
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills
If this is something of interest Apply now or Call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 or email your resume to email@example.com
Job Ref: 99566