This busy corporate team are urgently seeking additional support while going through a peak in workflows. If you are an experienced Credit Controller/Collections officer with corporate experience and exposure to a large ledger, this successful organisation with it's down to earth team and supportive Team Leader is definitely worth a look.
You will be:
- Working on a delegated ledger
- Negotiating payment terms
- Solving tricky billings and credit issues
- Supporting with some AR and skip trace tasks
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Orevious Credit Control/Collections experience
- Have strong MS Office skills
- Have good negotiation skills
- Be a clear and confident communicator
- Have a resilient nature
- Be a natural problem solver
- Be able to manage a high volume of work
- Must be available to start immediately
This is a fantastic opportunity for an intro to a large, successful organisation.
If you are available immediately for full-time, temporary work, and are eligible to work in NZ now, please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Reva Dalal, Recruitment Consultant – Temporary Staffing Solutions on 021937783 for more detail.
Ref AK 93473