My client is a leading International bank with ambitious growth to be New Zealand’s leading global bank. They are on the lookout for a Credit Risk Manager to join the rapidly growing team in Auckland CBD.
The primary focus of the role is
- Perform risk assessments of whole sale credit facilities
- Review credit proposals
- Lead pro-active communications with Relationship Managers
- Review and recommend credit gradings
- Prepare due diligence reports
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years’ experience in credit risk analysis
- University degree holder in or above Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accountancy or related
- Fluent Mandarin Chinese (preferably) and English
- Sound knowledge and experience in credit risk analysis
- Ability to perform assessments and make credit judgments and recommendations
- Good knowledge of wholesale banking products and security
- Good knowledge of the regional and global industries
- Good knowledge of local bank regulatory requirements
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with credit risk and compliance analysis experience who is keen to grow with the organization.
If you’re interested in having a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Fang on 021 192 4251 or drop me an email at email@example.com
Candidates must have full and current rights to work in NZ to be considered.
Ref No: 98298