An exciting role has arisen with a successful and innovative NZ company in the utilities sector.
Reporting into the Customer Acquisition Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of marketing plans to generate awareness of the organisation’s commercial products and services and to drive new customer acquisitions across all customer segments and offers.
To be considered for this great opportunity you will need:
- B2B customer acquisition marketing experience - ideally within the utilities or banking sector;
- Proven experience working as a data driven marketer to utilise insights to develop & implement marketing activity & to drive awareness of business offers;
- Experience in tracking & measuring the effectiveness of marketing acquisition activity to refine & improve overall acquisition results & conversion;
- Solid experience building relationships with external partners such as associations, resellers & key loyalty programme partners;
- Experience working with creative agencies to develop promotional activity;
- Some experience working with toolkits to equip retailers would be ideal;
- Well developed communication & relationship building skills & passion & energy to succeed;
- To be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to be considered for this role.
If you’re looking to work in a fast paced, and progressive environment this is your chance! With a great workplace culture, modern work environment and technology this is an opportunity not to miss! Apply now to be considered!
NB: the most suited applicants to this brief will be contact promptly. All other candidates will be considered for any future roles we have coming up. I look forward to hearing from you!
Anna Hobern - Client Manager – Marketing
Job # 99229