- City Location
- Global business / Small team
- Flexible hours
Part-Time Sales Support Administrator – 20 to 24hrs per week - flexible hours – Sales Support experience required.
Beyond Recruitment has a wonderful opportunity for an Administrator looking for part time hours. This is a permanent long- term position and your long term commitment to this role is essential.
In this role your primary objective is to perform administrative and customer care duties with a high level of precision and service for the benefit of both clients and co-workers.
You will be supporting a busy and high performing sales team with tasks such as :
- Processing of Billing tickets, debits, credits and liaising with billing department
- Preparation and processing of new Contracts, Registrations, Provisioning Requests and Event Bookings
- Record all opportunities, contacts, activities, tasks/to-do’s and notes in Genie CRM
- Escalating customer issues/concern to Account Managers and/or Sales Manager
- Accounts Receivable/Collections - working with the Collections department to ensure timely payment of invoices by customers
- Along with an interest in sales you will need to be tech savvy and comfortable navigating through various websites and databases.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience supporting a sales team
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office including Excel Database or CRM skills - updating, cleansing, reporting
- Experience liaising with clients
- A B2B or professional focus in previous roles.
In return for your hard work you have the opportunity to join a small and successful team of professionals who are very high performing. You can make this role your own and there is room for development.
If you want to know more and you are eligible to work in New Zealand then please email Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist by applying through the link below and quote reference number: 98994