- Retentions role within Contact Center
- City based
- Competitive Salary with well-known Company
We are looking for an experienced and professional Retentions Advisor for this role within the Insurance Industry!
Are you someone who likes being a point of contact for account queries and policy changes and are you someone who enjoys adding to their own success with effective communication skills.
The Retentions Advisor role aims to provide an outstanding customer experience through excellent relationship management and service delivery. In this role you will need to understand the customer’s needs and provide the customer with advice for the creation of long-term financial wellbeing. You will also need to have the ability to generate referral opportunities to the internal divisions.
The Retentions Advisor role also aims to provide a range of inbound contact and responsibilities across different business units within the customer service operations.
What do you bring to the role?
- Ability to build good rapport with existing customers
- Prior experience within a Contact Center is essential
- Outbound Calling and sales experience would be ideal
- Demonstrated experience in a high-volume call environment
- Demonstrated customer service delivery experience
In return you will enjoy:
- Variety in this role and having no two queries be the same!
- Training and development for your career growth
- A Competitive salary with added benefits.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to Callie Beeley, firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the link below. Please quote job number: 95840