A great opportunity to be part of a fantastic project for one of New Zealand leading technology providers.
Our client is looking for a customer care coordinator to join their team. You will build and foster operational relationships with their customers and drive positive improvements in their ability to sell and serve their customers by closely managing the supply partners, influencing the delivery for robust and customer centric operational capabilities, externalising customer self service capabilities and proactively educating customers.
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working
- $25 per hour
- Great working environment
- CBD Location
- Ongoing training and development
- A genuinely inclusive team environment
About the role:
- Interpret customer request and arrange service delivery
- Create, process, issue, and complete service orders
- Configure and activate services in appropriate platforms
- Utilise project management tools and techniques to ensure all deadlines are met
- Process, coordinate and track the solutions to ensure that customers’ expectations are met
- Ensure problems associated with the work are identified resolved and if required are escalated to ensure resolution in a timely manner
What you bring to the role:
- Experience in business and consumer customer facing roles
- Inbound/Outbound telephony queue experience
- Understanding New Zealand telecommunication network would be a huge bonus
If you want to be part of the project apply now or give Logan a call if you have any questions on 027 478 9614.
REF # 112400