Our client, a market leader in the food industry, is looking for a Customer Service professional to join their forward thinking and innovative team based in Penrose, Auckland.
This is not an average customer services role, but also a customer relationship management role and calls for an individual with a passion for building and maintaining customer relationships. The Customer Services team lies at the heart of the business and plays a critical role in the overall success.
The key function for position is to take inbound calls from customers, but it is also very focused on customer correspondence via email and social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) across all customer channels and retail brands.
Key duties include:
- Responding pro-actively to incoming enquiries via email, surveys, website, social media and telephone channels
- Actively listening to customer requirements, clarifying their needs and providing a service that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Providing quality issue resolution within the established response times and pro-actively adapt to needs of queue and service levels
- Ensure customer service level targets and response rates set by the Customer Care Manager are achieved
- Provide customers with product and service information at every opportunity. Follow-up customer communication where necessary
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of products and services
- Professionally and appropriately articulate responses to social media messages including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Processing of customer refunds
- Receipt and processing of customer catering orders where applicable.
- Liaise with Area Managers to resolve complaints
- Provide customer feedback to Marketing and Product Development to drive innovation and product improvements
- Develop highly effective relationships across the business with all internal and external customers
- Ensure all entries into the customer database are accurate and up to date with appropriate customer information including progress and resolution
- Prioritise, effectively deliver and satisfy the business needs and stakeholders objectives as communicated by Customer Care Manager
- Participate in creating and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment, particularly by complying with instructions, policies and procedures
Qualifications and skills required:
- Minimum of NCEA Level 3 English and Maths
- Proven experience in Customer Services management
- Proven experience leading in a change environment
- Must be able to work independently and display leadership skills
- Demonstrated skill in creative thinking, problem solving and conflict resolution
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated, demonstrating a proactive and innovative approach with a high level of initiative
Please note that his position involves shift work (11:30am - 8pm)
**If you are ready to accelerate your Customer Services career and want to join a dynamic company, apply online TODAY!**
Please note that only applicants with a valid wok visa, permanent residents or citizenship will be considered for this role.