- Whangarei location
- Fast paced, busy and full of variety
- Use your technical skills in a customer facing role
Beyond Recruitment is working exclusively with Northpower in the search for a Customer Connections Advisor.
Northpower is one of New Zealand's most innovative electricity and fibre communications businesses.
The Customer Connections Advisor is a new position and is part of a startup Customer Services team who have been charged with the responsibility of providing excellent service and advice to customers on a practical and informative level always delivering an exceptional customer experience.
The Connections Advisor will be responsible for providing technical support and advice in response to customer’s requests. Therefore, prior experience in this industry is essential in terms of delivering excellent service and technical advice to customers on a practical level.
In this role you will maintain strong relationships with customers and strong lines of communication with all internal and external stakeholders, while managing an often complicated application process.
In this role you will be part of a fastpaced work environment where you will need to take ownership of your work while collaborating closely within the Customer Services team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and approving the technical aspects of applications and assisting where possible in a consultative process on the services the company provides.
- Providing technical advice to customers on the best way to proceed with their application along with information around what is required, and the process and timeframes involved.
- You will ensure that all applications are processed within agreed timeframes and monitor and report on service levels.
- You will proactively manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure overall customer outcomes and expectations are met.
- You will report to and assist the Customer Services Manager
Northpower is looking for someone who is committed to a high standard of customer service delivery and comfortable with being the first point of contact within the company.
- You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will need a technical background or relevant industry experience as this is a new role and will suit someone who has worked in the Electricity industry and in a customer facing role.
- You will have a high level of computer skills, be able to pick up new systems with ease and be able to produce a high quality of work.
If you are keen to discuss further please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, at Beyond Recruitment on 021 931701 or by submitting your application through the link below quoting Job Number: 92716