One of New Zealand's leading businesses, based in Ellerslie, is looking for a team of Inbound Customer Service agents to cater to the high volume of calls on a temporary contract.
About the role
As a Customer Relations Specialist, you will manage influx of inbound calls from customers in regards to any queries or concerns they may have towards thier business or personal needs.
You will collaboratively work with the newly formed team and provide an appropriate solution and give feedback in order to consistently improve call quality. You will be undergoing one week of training to ensure consistent delivery of customer service.
Duties of the role
- Ensure accurate recording and maintenance of customer information relevant to the resolution of queries
- Deliver timely resolution of customer concerns in a verbal form
- Share final decisions to relevant areas and make recommendations on any opportunities identified for system, process, product, sales or service improvements
- Meet quality audit requirements/benchmarks on consistent basis
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our customers
The Right Candidate Must Have:
- Proven experience in a call centre customer service (1 year+)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM/SAP
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Clear Credit History and Criminal Check
- Strong Conflict Resolution Skills
- Ability to work in New Zealand for 3 months or more.
If this sounds exciting and you are up for a challange within a busy environment, apply for the role with the prompts below! For any queries about the role, please contact Reva Dalal, Recruitment Specialist on 021937783. Ref# 92745