- Business Continuity Services
- Medium size business targets
- True relationship management
Our client provides a range of business continuity solutions services to medium sized businesses.The products are across infrastructure,telecommunications and data, and business continuity.
The primary purpose of the Account Manager is to manage a defined customer base ensuring that the customers are retained, and continue to grow.
The role is a key contributor to the organisation meeting its financial targets.
The key responsibilitites are:
- Sales- target achievement
- Prospect for new business within the portfolio
- Deliver effective retention strategies
- Sales Portfolio Management
- Sales pipeline managementPrepare compelling sales quotes, proposals and presentations
- Key stakeholder management internal/external
To be successful in the role:
- Proven sales pedigree in IT sales
- Customer focussed
- Competitive, want to win
- Well organised, goal directed, achievement orientated
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound interpersonal & relation ship management skills
- Displays a confident and optimistic approach
This role is maanaged by Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment
CV's in Word