- Growing company
- Fun team
- Further your skills
Fast growing flooring wholesaler with national presence is seeking an great Customer Service / Administrator join their small friendly team.
Your main responsibilities will be to answer inbound calls of customer’s stock and order enquiry and order processing. This role is a mixture of both Customer Service and Administration, working with a great team.
- Managing customer’s sales orders/accounts
- Answering inbound phone calls and emails from clients
- Processing new sale orders
- General stock availability enquires
- Communicating with the warehouse staff
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Strong commitment to the efficient and effective delivery of quality customer service
- Previous Customer Service experience – (min 1-2 years)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent phone manner
- Reliable and Punctual Record
- Top written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude, great sense of humour
You will be provided with ongoing support, training and some very real career opportunities if you have the right attitude, aspirations and are looking for longevity in your next move.
Job Ref: 101231
If this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Kim Lovett on 027 566 6559 to discuss further