Fantastic opportunity to join a successful NZ organisation with a long track record in their industry, as their newest Customer Service champion.
You will join a small team that punches above their weight in terms of the care they provide to their national client base. Nothing is a problem, and everyone owns the solution, so you will be prepared to roll up your sleeves and pitch in and help out wherever required.
The role comprises:
- Responding to phone and email customer queries
- Quoting and processing of sales requests
- Processing of orders
- Online/website order processing
- Processing returns and credits accurately
- Reconciliation of online invoicing
- Despatch support
- Upselling and cross-selling where appropriate
- Sales support
- Outbound follow-up calls
You will have experience and skills in:
- Previous product-based customer support roles
- Order processing
- Exposure to warehouse/inventory/despatch tasks
- Medical or related industry exposure would be helpful
And you will have:
- Desire to impress the customer with excellence
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong processing and admin skills
- Confidence and curiosity
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits
- Training and development
- Stability and close-knit team
- Opportunity to work close to home
If you are looking for the chance to make your mark whilst working in a high-performing team; and would love to work closer to home on the Shore and avoid those traffic jams, this could be the perfect opportunity for you find your happy place in 2021!
Please apply online today via the prompts – applications will be processed as they are received. This is a permanent role, available immediately, and valid NZ work eligibility is required.
Sam Moodley, Manager – Temporary Staffing Solutions & Corporate Support
REF # 107530