- Monday to Friday - no weekend work
- Central city location
- On going training and development
My client is an internationally well-known business located near the airport and they currently have a position available in their inbound call centre.
In this role, you will be handling inbound calls from customers around insurance and general queries, including some touchy subjects, so the need to be quick and reactive is important to deliver to the customer’s expectations of getting answers in an efficient and respectful manner.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous customer service experience, though contact centre experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and use two screens at once!
- A desire to go to work each day!
- System savvy and able to type fast.
In return you will enjoy:
- Full training and support given as you step into this organisation
- Variety in this role and having no two queries be the same!
- An established and success business with REAL progression opportunities.
- Great team environment
If you would like to be considered for this role and are eligible to work in a permanent position in New Zealand, then please send your CV to email@example.com or call 04 471 5861. Please submit your application through the link below and include your CV.
Job Ref: 101406