We have various locations available for experienced Customer Service Advisors (Outbound) and for various timeframes, in corporate and non-corporate office environments.
Our clients are within popular industries and can provide training.
Assignments could be for 6 weeks to 6 months so flexibility and long term availability is important
Ideally you will come from a Sales or Outbound customer service background, perhaps retail or a call center, and have solid communication skills and computer skills.
Your ability to make that connection over the phone and leave the customer with a great experience is super important.
What we require is :
- A strong sales drive and strong customer focus
- A self-starter
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- Problem solvers
What will you actually be doing?
- Day to day you will be making calls, generating and investigating leads
- Negotiating with customers
- Fielding a range of queries on services and/or products
- Adding value through additional information and offering solutions.
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Client Manager, on 021 931701 or submit your application through the link below.
Job Ref: 102080