Are you available immediately for a longer-term temporary role and able to work weekends?
This FMCG company is looking for customer care representatives with previous exposure to the contact centre environment for an adminstrative and customer service role.
You must have:
- 6 mths+ previous customer service experience
- Exposure to contact centre methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data entry and technical skills
- Ability to work Saturday and Sunday every week
- NZ Residency or Citizenship
The role involves:
- Support to existing customer database
- Managing email queues
- Follow up on queries
- Issue resolution
- Database management
The organisation offers:
- Well appointed offices in the CBD
- Structured training and support
- Excellent brand recognition
- Good team culture
- Other onsite perks
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills and experience and gain exposure in a large corporate environment. You MUST be able to work weekends on an ongoing basis.
Please apply online today following the prompts or contact Sam Moodley, Managing Consultant -Temporary Staffing on 09 374 0870 for further information.
Job Ref: 91526