- Customer Service Representative
- $53 000 - $60 000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity became available for an experienced Customer Service Representatives to join a market leader with a national footprint. Our client is an essential services provider and offers great career stability.
The role is based at the central support office in Mount Wellington and the key function will be to provide exceptional service and support to customers nationally.
In this role your duties will include:
- Processing orders that comes in via email and telephone
- Responding to all email and telephonic queries from customers in a prompt and professional manner
- Confirm and schedule deliveries and installations
- Communicate any service delivery issues with internal departments, as well as with the customer
- Prepare quotes and pricing proposals
To qualify you will need the following:
- Must have a passion for Customer Service
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in an inbound contact centre / order processing environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills essential
- Great attention to detail essential
- Must be able to start immediately
Apply online today if you are ready to join a fun, supportive team with high energy levels and focus on customer service delivery.
Please note that only New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and candidates with a valid open work visa will be considered for this role.
REF # 109917