- Busy, challenging customer service role
- No two days are the same!
- Make a difference to your customers
An opportunity exists to join my client in a full time permanent role based in the city - close to great transport links, great shops and food options!
I am looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives who are keen to secure a challenging role that will see you taking inbound calls from customers who need an urgent response to their issues - real time resolution; managing the level of urgency and response and consistent follow up is required.
You will be the first point of call for customers and will be dealing with a range of queries.
There is excellent training with this role, a supportive team environment and a fantastic central location for travelling to work.
What do you bring to the role?
- Prior experience within a contact Centre is essential
- Demonstrated experience in a high volume call environment
- Energy and commitment
- Demonstrated customer service delivery experience
In return you will enjoy:
- Variety in this role and having no two queries be the same!
- Training and development for your career growth
- A Competitive salary with added benefits.
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below.
Ref No: 95095