We are currently looking for experienced and professional customer service agents who are looking for the next step in their career
The candidates I am looking to work with will have significant customer service experience with excellent communication skills, time management and a positive attitude.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
Being the first point of call for customers
Resolving client queries and complaints
Offering solutions to customers where possible
Taking pride in the work that you do and ensuring the company’s reputation isn’t at stake
Following through on queries when needed
What you will need:
- You will have an excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- You will have excellent problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be passionate about customer service
- You will pride yourself on always doing the right thing
- Live and breathe the values of the organisation
If a call centre role sounds like a good move then get in touch today for a confidential chat about the temporary opportunities available to you.
Donne Moult – Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solutions.
0275 666 560