Our client, a leader in their field is looking for a Customer Service Representative who is passionate, hard working, driven and reliable.
The candidate I am looking for will have previous customer service experience with excellent communication skills, time management and a positive attitude. Ideally you will have come from a manufacturing background.
What the role includes:
- Being the first point of contact for customers and sales reps
- Resolving client queries and complaints via phone and email
- Offering solutions to customers where possible
- Keeping customer up to date with deliveries
- Taking pride in the work that you do and ensuring the company’s reputation isn’t at stake
- Following through on queries when needed
- Liaising with supply chain and other departments to ensure there is enough stock on hand
What we need from you:
- You will have an excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work autonomously at times
- You will have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be passionate about customer service
- You will pride yourself on always doing the right thing
- Live and breathe the values of the organisation
If you want to be part of an organisation who values their staff, looks after their customers and takes pride in the work they do, then get in touch with me today for a confidential chat.
Client Manager – Corporate Support & Customer Services
0275 666 560