Customer Service Representative (Mandarin speaking)
- $20 - $23 per hour
- 40 hours a week
An exciting opportunity became available for experienced customer service representatives to join a market leader with a national footprint. Our client is experiencing rapid growth and they require passionate people to join their customer service team.
The role is based at the central support office in East Tamaki and the key function will be to provide exceptional service and support to customers nationally.
- Responding to all online queries to customers in a timely manner
- Taking high volume inbound calls from customers and assist with queries
- Processing click and collect online orders
- Must have a passion for Customer Service
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in a high-volume inbound contact centre environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Experience in a wholesales / retail call centre environment highly desirable
- Great attention to detail essential
- Mandarin speaking beneficial but not essential
Apply online today if you are ready to take your career to the next level!
Please note that only New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and candidates with a valid open work visa will be considered for this role.
Job Ref: 106602