A sought-after opportunity became available for a Customer Service/ Internal Sales Co-ordinator to join a fantastic team of highly skilled, customer orientated individuals.
The key purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service to clients as well as internal stakeholders. This role will suit an experienced Customer Service Representative with a passion for delivering exceptional service to all internal and external shareholders.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Attending to telephonic enquires in a professional friendly and timely manner.
- Capturing orders, customer details and pricing information accurately into the order management system.
- Providing customers with accurate estimates on delivery times and advise of delays.
- Prioritising urgent orders for collections.
- Liaising with the warehouse team and customers regarding track and trace.
- Liaising with the sales team when necessary regarding delays on backorder, customer credit issues and pricing anomalies.
- Respond to any customer complaints and ensure that correct information has been provided on sales, pricing and delivery.
- Must have a strong customer service/ internal sales background.
- Strong customer service/ internal sales background in high volume (like wholesale) environment.
- Excellent Microsoft 365 skills.
- Experience in working on Pronto will be highly advantageous.
- Must have own reliable transport available for work.
Other benefits include:
- Above market related salary.
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility around hours.
- Secure parking within luxury facilities.
- Fantastic supportive team environment.
- EAP service to all staff (includes 6 free and fully confidential counselling sessions per team member per year).
- Great scope to develop and grow your career.
This opportunity will not be available for a long time. Apply online today.
Applications close 16 October 2020.
Please note that only NZ citizens, permanent residents or candidates with a valid open work visa will be considered for this role.
REF # 106565