- Customer and Administration activity within a CC
- City Location
- Well known Corporate Brand
We need someone who has it all – People skills, Customer Service experience, Administration skills!
Beyond Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced and professional Customer Services Administrator for this role within the Insurance Industry – someone who likes being at the center of this large team and someone who enjoys adding to their success with effective organisation and communication skills.
The Customer Service Administrator aims to provide an outstanding customer experience through:
- Processing changes or alterations with efficiency
- Excellent relationship management and service delivery;
- Providing administrative and service support functions to advisors and customers.
What you bring to the role:
- Prior experience within the Insurance sector could be helpful
- Demonstrated previous experience in a team based role
- Demonstrated customer service delivery experience
- Able to organize your time to support the wider team as required
In return you will enjoy:
- Variety in this role and having no two queries be the same!
- Training and development for your career growth
- A Competitive salary with added benefits.
So if you are someone who likes to be busy then bring your energetic, organised, and pragmatic touch to this role.
If you want to know more and you are eligible to work in New Zealand then please email Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist by applying through the link below and quote reference Number: 99393