Various Locations in Auckland
Competitive rates offered
Seeking a Super Customer Services Advisor - Temporary roles available
We have various locations available for experienced Customer Service Advisors (Inbound) and for various timeframes, in corporate and non-corporate office environments.
Our clients are within popular industries and can provide training.
Assignments could be for up to 6 months so longer term availability is important
Ideally you will come from an Inbound customer service background, within a call center, and have solid communication skills and computer skills.
Your ability to build rapport over the phone and leave the customer with a great experience is super important.
What we require is :
- A strong customer focus and focus on service delivery
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- Problem solvers
- Able to prioritize work and deadlines
- A self-starter
What will you actually be doing?
- Day to day you will be fielding inbound calls from customers about a range of queries on services and products
- You will be resolving queries and offering solutions
- Every call may be different so you will need to be a quick thinker
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Client Manager, on 021 931701 or submit your application through the link below.
Job Ref: 102834