Fantastic opportunity join a close-knit friendly team this within this leading medical equipment organisation.
You will be supporting the specialised clients in this long-standing NZ business with sales and rentals of medical equipment. This is a role requiring a level head and the ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in where required, so your flexibility and down to earth nature will be an advantage.
Additionally, you must have:
- Minimum 12 months CS/Admin experience
- Experience working in a product-based environment
- Word/Excel/Outlook to an Intermediate level
- Data entry accuracy and speed
- Excellent communication skills - written/verbal
You will be involved in:
- Providing phone/email communication management
- Data and order entry into client CRM
- First call resolution of client enquiries
- Organising repairs and replacement of stock
- Supporting sales and rentals of equipment
In return, you will receive:
- Salary commensurate to experience
- Opportunity to be a part of a successful and family friendly business
- Supportive team and management
- Full training and handover
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm hours
Please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Sam Moodley, Managing Consultant on 09 374 0870, for further information.