Fantastic opportunity to join a leading NZ Business based in the CBD as a Support Coordinator! Here, you will process orders, and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders around telecommunications projects. There is a high level of customer services and coordination in this role, as well as administration, so you will need to bring your “A” game.
This role is offering:
- $22 to $24 ph + 8% holiday pay
- Long term temp with strong future potential
- Great CBD offices
- Excellent training and company culture
We are looking for individuals with:
- Proven experience in a phone based customer facing role
- Ideally with telecommunications industry exposure
- Technically savvy
- System savvy with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work for at least 12 months in NZ
- Willing to work rostered shifts between 7am to 7pm, 6 days per week
Please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Sam Moodley, Managing Consultant (Temporary Staffing Solutions) on 09 374 0870, quoting reference AK88879 for further information.